Magnolia Quick Meatloaf
850 grams Magnolia Chicken Burgers
3/4 cup carrots, cut into cubes
3/4 cup frozen green peas
3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
4 pieces hardboiled eggs
1 cup onions
1/2 cup cream
2 tbsps butter
1 tsp flour
1/2 cup stock
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp white pepper
- Combine Magnolia chicken burgers, carrots, mushrooms and peas in a bowl.
- Mix together to ensure even distribution of vegetables into meat. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare an 8-inch long x 4-inch deep x 4-inch wide baking pan. Grease with oil to avoid sticking of meatloaf.
- Line 4 whole hardboiled eggs in center of pan and pour meatloaf mixture making sure that all spaces are filled up and evenly distributed.
- Cover baking pan with aluminum foil and steam for approximately 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes.